9/27/12

Welcome (again)



Welcome to the new and improved Haute and Low Blog! Since I haven't posted anything in a long time and so much has happened in my life, I want to reintroduce my blog. I applied to Lifetimes hit show; Project Runway. After a long process I was chosen as a Season 10 contestant! After all the great feedback I received about my design aesthetic and personal style, I decided to not only share my photos with you but also give you an opportunity to purchase my one of a kind pieces. Enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you have a blog! You were my favorite lady contestant this season. I absolutely loved everything you made. I have a funky sense of style and your aesthetic definitely speaks to me. I was inspired by you all season and I look forward to seeing much more from you <3

    ReplyDelete